Our COVID-19 Promise
CUBA IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS:
- No testing required to enter Cuba for fully vaccinated passengers.
- Flexible re-booking policy and dedicated team in Cuba.
CURRENT RULES FOR HOLIDAYS TO CUBA FROM THE UK.
· Vaccinated travellers do not require any tests prior to arrival in Cuba. The Cuban authorities accept either the NHS App or the NHS Letter as proof of vaccination.
· Unvaccinated travellers must have a negative PCR test taken in the 72 hours prior to arrival.
· The above rules do not apply to children under 12 who may enter Cuba without restrictions.
· Everyone traveling to Cuba should complete the Advance Travel Information form which can be found here: www.dviajeros.mitrans.gob.cu/inicio
CURRENT RULES FOR RETURNING TO THE UK FROM - FOR VACCINATED TRAVELERS
· Anyone aged 12 and above wishing to travel to the UK will need to show a negative pre-departure test (lateral flow or PCR) not more than 48 hours prior to arrival in the UK.
· Testing facilities are widely available in Cuba and many hotels offer the service. Please check with our reps in Cuba for the most convenient place to get your test done. The turnaround time is 24 hours.
· Book a PCR test to be taken after you arrive back in the UK: www.gov.uk/find-travel-test-provider
· Complete a Passenger Locator Form before you arrive back in the UK: www.gov.uk/provide-journey-contact-details-before-travel-uk You can submit the form any time in the 48 hours before you arrive in the UK.
CURRENT RULES FOR RETURNING TO THE UK FROM CUBA - FOR UNVACCINATED TRAVELERS
FOR PASSENGERS CHANGING FLIGHTS AT MADRID (TRANSIT)
· · Please complete the following form https://www.spth.gob.es/. You can complete the form anytime in the 48 hours prior to arriving in Spain.