- We are the UK's number one Cuba travel specialist and in more than 15 years of operation we have sold thousands of visas and tourist cards to Cuba.
- We are rated as a Gold Trusted Service by hundreds of satisfied clients on Feefo.
- We love Cuba and helping travellers explore and discover Cuba is our passion.
- Our service and prices are second to none, we are the leaders in selling visas to Cuba online.
- We use DHL and Royal Mail so you can rest assure that your visa will get to you without delays.
All foreign citizens travelling to Cuba are obliged to buy a visa or tourist card before entering the island. Currently these visas are not valid for people travelling with passports issued by the following countries:
Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Cameroon, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, India, Iran, Iraq, Kenya, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Yemen.
If this is the case, please visit the Cuban Consulate.
Tourist cards are not valid without the seal of the company who issue them. They are also not valid if they have scratches, or other visible amendments or alterations. Full names shown on the visas should be identical to those appearing in the passport of the travellers. If your trip to Cuba is for leisure purposes your visa or tourist card will be valid for a maximum stay of 30 days, extendable to 60 days in total, from the day you enter the country.
You should keep your visa till the end of your trip as you will have to show it when leaving the country.
Tourist cards, also known as Cuban visas, are required by the Cuban Government to enter the country.
There is no better way to explore the whole of Cuba than having the freedom to move from A to B at your leisure with a rented car.
Book with us all the excursions and experiences you need to enjoy your holiday to the fullest. From city tours in vintage American cars to catamaran trips.
We have contracts with almost all hotels in Cuba and with a hand-picked selection of its best "casas particulares". If you need a place to stay in Cuba, we have a solution.
Getting from your hotel to the airport and making your flight on time is as important as your hotel stay. Give us a call and we will arrange your transfers in Cuba.
Direct flights with Virgin Atlantic or cheaper connections via Madrid, Amsterdam or Paris; from economy to first class we can sort your flights to Cuba.